TOAST THE KING
“RECLAIMING our voices to PROCLAIM His greatness and power from the inside out.”
…to strengthen one another through praise, hope and inspiration.
Toast the King serves two purposes:
1. TTK is a gathering of faith based women to bring unity of community through inspiration, hope, strength and courage through the gift of our hands, feet, heart and voices. We worship together and share God’s word through a guest speaker. There also is time for each person to share during our table discussion time.
2. TTK also helps promote women in the marketplace by allowing (limited space) vendor tables.
In today’s world, women can find themselves disoriented, displaced, and disenfranchised. We need a place to extravagantly love and support one another and offer refreshment and renewal.
Current chapters are opened in Eugene, Albany, Florence and Coos Bay, Oregon. We have a new chapter in Sugar Notch, Pennsylvania.
Toast the King International chapters in India.
SUMMER TOAST THE KING GARDEN PARTY PICTURES, 2015
Last year’s outdoor event: August 25th, 2015l 7:00 at the villa. To sign up go to fb event page “Toast the King Evening Villa Dessert Extravaganza.”
July 28, 2015, TTK gathering in Salem, Oregon
July 8th, 2015 TTK gathering at the Thompson’s:
June 10th, 2015TTK gathering at the Villa Ingenieux pictures:
TOAST THE KING GATHERING EVENTS:
Note: We are not meeting at a restaurant during the summer months. NEW LOCATION! 2nd Wednesday of the month @ El Toritos, 1003 Valley River Way, Eugene, 97401. Noon-1pm (11:45am to order). For the summer months, starting in June, we are having Toast the King Garden Parties in back yard’s of our hostess. Contact Jill for time and locations.
Leaders: Jill Purcell (541-501-3615, email@example.com)
What does Toast the King look like in action?
- Open with a toast to the King: One person speaks a toast. Example:”Heavenly Father, we declare and proclaim your goodness and power.” Everyone else raises their goblet to the King and then greet and bless one another. Example as you go around the room to toast one another: “Bless you” or “The Lord loves you.” We follow the prayer with a worship song or two.
- Word – Spotlight Speaker: one person will prepare a 25 minute presentation; either a personal testimony, Bible truth, or an encouraging event. All we ask is that whatever is spoken will be an encouragement to the hearer.
- Power Table Talk Time: Each individual will have a several minutes to share whatever is on their heart. Prayer is given if someone would like to receive support and prayer.
- Close with prayer.
Would you like to start a Toast the KIng chapter in your area? Toast the King is the starting place. Let’s chat! Elizabeth Thompson, 541.654.2330, firstname.lastname@example.org